Another scorcher of a day, well maybe not to some people from the south but here up “North” 27C is pretty warm. Philip was up bright and early for work this morning, he was gone and on the road for 5:30am! It’s unusual for Philip to be gone before me lol. I was experimenting in the kitchen today with a banana coconut cookie recipe with raisins and chocolate chips. It turned out to be a total disaster and was totally gross! Into the garbage they went. Moral of the story is that all recipes you may find and want to try may not be as good as they claim!
We do eat everything we make and if something doesn’t taste great we simply wont post it! We don’t eat dessert very often but when we do we love anything chocolatey. That’s why I decided to try some vegan chocolate puddings. Haven’t had chocolate puddings since I was a kid, oh my that’s not good. This chocolate pudding is rich and creamy made with bananas, avocado, cacao and agave.
- 3 ripe bananas (2 for pudding and 1 for topping)
- 1 avocado peeled pitted
- 2 teaspoon agave
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 12 raspberries
- Handful of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Place 2 bananas, avocado, agave and cacao powder in vitamix or blender Turn vitamix on and slowly increase speed to variable 10 then to high. Blend for 30 seconds or until creamy.
- If you have a regular blender it may take longer to blend to a creamy smooth texture.
- Place pudding in bottom of 2 glasses and layer with the raspberries and the other banana and the chocolate chips. The put a small dollop of pudding on top.