Brussel sprouts are “you love them or you hate them” type of vegetable, but I love them. You can enjoy these Brussels sprout chips as a perfect guilt free snack. I love them with my homemade hummus, but you can serve them with your favorite dipping sauce.
You may come across other sprout chip recipes that require you to remove all the leaves and roast them. This recipe I like the sprouts intact so I simply slice them to form more of a thin slice of brussel sprouts, so you have something to bite into rather than a bunch of charred leaves. You want to cook them until they are crispy and brown. These crispy sprouts are crunchy with a bit of salty spiciness.
- 1lb brussel sprouts
- pam olive oil cooking spray or olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp smoked paparika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp nutritional yeast
- Cut ends off of brussel sprouts and remove a few outer leaves to discard
- Thinly slice the brussel sprouts
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread them out in an even layer on the baking tray
- Spray with the pam olive oil cooking spray or toss in olive oil.
- With your fingers sprinkle the Brussels sprouts with the rest of the ingredients.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and flip the Brussels sprouts over
- Roast an additional 10 minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve with your favorite hummus or dip.