Sorry we missed a post yesterday, but while camping in our favourite spot we just get rapped up enjoying life 🙂 We went on a hike at Walters falls just south of Thornbury ON. It’s only a small falls but nice none the less. It was a bit of a trek down to a good vantage point for photographs but Philip managed it though the mud and water. He didn’t want to miss “the shot”
Here’s his shot of Walters Falls, there’s a small Inn but a wedding was going on so we couldn’t explore it.
After a nice hike and some photography we decided to head back to our trailer and make a refreshing peach and mango smoothie. The main ingredients for this smoothie were, peaches, mangos and oranges oh so yummy!
- 2 large oranges
- 1 mango peeled and cubed
- 3 peaches de-pitted and cubed
- 1 tablespoon weeds and seeds
- Juice the two oranges with a citrus juicer and pour into blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Top with additional peach if you like