Sorry but we missed the blog yesterday due to us having such a excellent day. we went to Blue Mountain hiking, we went kayaking and we also visited my brother who’s renting a cottage in Thornbury. Getting to my brothers cottage was a 20 kilometer bike ride which pretty well exerted the both of us. We ended up staying at my brothers cottage overnight. We did get up very early though because we wanted to spend quite some time kayaking in Georgian Bay.
I knew I was going to need some extra energy so I decided to make this parfait. It’s contains a new product on trying called weeds and seeds. It’s made by a company called Back to Earth which make earth friendly products. It’s gluten-free, wheat free, high in dietary fiber, lactose-free and especially vegan. It contains buckwheat, hemp seeds, chia seeds, puffed quinoa, blackcurrants, coconut flakes, dandelion leaf, plantain leaf and cinnamon. All natures good stuff! This product can be used on oatmeal, cereal, yogurt and salads.
- ½ cup blueberries
- 3-4 tablespoon coconut yogurt
- 3 Tbsp mixed weed and seed
- 3 Tbsp quinoa flakes
- 5 raspberries
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon almond milk
- Mix together quinoa flakes, mixed seeds, and milk.
- Make a layer of the blueberries, yoghurt, and weed and seed
- Layer the yoghurt on top, followed by the raspberries and top with shredded coconut